06 October 2006

'we love kayak'


enough said.

we were still sitting all day...but i would take a kayak over a chair any day. saw some wildlife: seagulls, bald eagle, seals...other random birds.

some memories made.






lunch at the spit.

cheese buns = good.

food followed by random games to help us warm up - 'salmon, mosquito, bear' (poor David and his salmon) and 'SPUD' (who's number 6??)!!!





finally a shot where you can see everyone...well almost! nicely done Katie.

















Frank, Laura, Tyler, Justine, Nick, Emily, Graeme, Tanessa, Joel, Melanie, John, David, Katie, Bryony, Ryan




checking out the old shipwrecks.





tomorrow - last day for running around. lots of packing.

g'night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bryony! Dominique here: I'm so glad I'll be able to read about your adventures these next few months. I'm wishing you all the best! (And I'll see if I can't send something your way soon, too.) Take very good care!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky girls!
Bryony, I wish I were in your shoes and I'm so glad you're getting this adventure. I will enjoy it vicariously, so I'm glad you're blogging. It will be quite a lot more comfortable for me than for you, but rather less exciting and useful. Love every minute!!
D.J.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, B&E, where'd you find the Kampala clock? David

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em,

Regards and much love from your Mother's group. We had a meeting yesterday and she told us of your travels and adventures...canoeing with crocodiles, travelling in jungles. I thought that Yorkdale was a dangerous jungle but evidently there is worse. Anywauys much love and stay safe. It looks so beautifl.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home